Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manan S Mehta
Dr. Manan S Mehta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with other offices in Seneca, PA and Herndon, VA . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mehta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Manan S Mehta has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 17
Excellent oncologist, who truly takes care of his patients. He explained the treatments and all the possibilities that would work for me. Dr. Mehta took all the time necessary to clarify all of my questions. His staff is so nice and caring as well. Overall, I appreciate everything that Dr. Mehta and his staff have done for me up to this point and all the care that they continuing providing for me.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2001
Charles R Drew University Of Medicine And Science
Dr. Manan S Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manan S Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.