Dr. Manan K Patel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Manan K Patel?

Came in with excruiating back pain. One injection, I'm pain free

Dr Patel is the best

Dr Patel is the best. Explains everything, listens, calming, goes out of his way to help. Will try his best to see you the same day if you call urgently. He has helped me immensely. I have sent my family members to him as well.

No bedside manner to speak of

Saw him in patient for pain management. He was uneducated about my condition and when I disagreed with his course of treatment he walked out the door, leaving me with questions unanswered! Rude, very pompous, just like his associate Dr. Demesmin, and unwilling to listen. Thankful to go home to my regular pain management dr!