4.9

Have you seen Dr. Manan S Shukla?

He is the best dr I have Ever been to he is kind professional treats the whole person I never have to wait you called me back even if I call him in the middle of the night he is wonderful I will never change doctors

Great doctor...not the max 15 min visit assembly line medical given at most health care clinics

Dr. Shukla truly takes the time to get to know is patients, their ailments and concerns and addresses these to the best of his ability attempting to take the best care of his patients as he can possibly provide!

Great Physician.

He cares for the patient and always thorough and keep us informed about the progress of condition.

Graet Doctor

My husband & I have had Dr Shukla as our primary physician for 7-8 years. Not only is he a well quilified doctor but he treats his patients as people. He always spend as much times as necessary to find out all the details of your current medical problem, he will test and research until he find what works for your condition. If I would describe him as "the small town doctor" that can not be found in a metro area to easily.

Patient

Dr. Shukla has remained available for his patients

Dr. Shukla is absolutely wonderful. He is one of the most considerate individuals I have ever met and he really does care about his patients. My doctor for life!

Dr. Manan S Shukla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.