Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manav K Salwan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Manav K Salwan has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 22
Can not get through they seldom answer the phone and was confirmed with answering service that they seldom answer. Have difficulty in refilling prescriptions too. Almost out of one and call CVS who says they have repeated calls for refills but Salwan does not respond. Now get robo call from CVS that it was denied...whos lying....dont think it's CVS. Bad communication at this place!
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Manav for probably 8 years. He always takes the time to answer our questions. We do not leave his office until we are completely satisfied. If he is unable to make a diagnosis he recommends us to a specialist in that particular field. He is a wonderful and caring doctor, we couldn't be happier.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Salwan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Manav K Salwan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsManav K Salwan Md Sc, 2540 Hauser Ross Dr Ste 275, Sycamore, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manav K Salwan in this video.
Dr. Manav K Salwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sycamore, IL.