Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manouchehr T Shahab MD
For more than fifteen years, under the direction of M.T. Shahab, MD, MedWell has been committed to treating the symptoms that have plagued so many patients. Dr. Shahab is a true diagnostician who prides himself on finding the “true cause” and “non-surgical” approach to various conditions. MedWell’s medical team assess patients for chronic conditions such as chronic pain relief, low energy, memory loss, depression, and fatigue. Upon evaluation of the patient, assessment, and ordering of proper functional testing ordered by our skilled and experienced medical team, a treatment plan is formulated. In some cases, patients may be referred to another provider for a combined approach to patient’s needs and treatment. Although our medical approach is designed to help your symptoms associated with these chronic conditions with natural and drug-free methods, our medical physicians may recommend medications that may help you with your symptoms. As part of this program, our medical panel may customize a natural hormone therapy and other programs to manage your specific goals and address your symptoms.
33 Central Ave
Midland Park, NJ 07432
Dr. Manouchehr T Shahab has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Manouchehr T Shahab has the following 9 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manouchehr T Shahab - Posted on September 13th, 2018
Do not be fooled by the phony positive reviews. This company is unscrupulous and dishonest. The Manager Dee is a liar and will twist anything she wants to at any time. She is nasty and not to be trusted. Her Behavior is disgusting and it makes no sense why the owners of the company would tolerate the way she treats patients and her horrible attitude.My signature was forged on two documents. Have not decided yet how I’m going to handle this.
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Manouchehr T Shahab Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Manouchehr T Shahab's office for more information.
33 Central Ave Midland Park, NJ : (201) 848-8000
Locations & Directions33 Central Ave, Midland Park, NJ
Dr. Manouchehr T Shahab is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Midland Park, NJ.