Dr. Mandana Ahmadian Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mandana Ahmadian?

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Ahmadian was the worst doctor i've EVER seen and made me feel completely terrible about myself. Yelling at me because my levels we're so low- to the point that my mom who was waiting in the waiting room could hear. Absurd. I will never be back.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I asked for the iced pack they used on me after my biopsy, I was told it will be recycled for the next patient in presence of the doctor . They could have asked for few dollars to even to sell it to me . I showed up at my kids school and some kind Secretary saw my neck swelled up she went and got one iced pack from the school fridge for me. Doing little things make a huge difference for the patients you treat.

great

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Great pleasant doctor.on time, explains well, tell the truth and your options for treatment. Answered all my question. Her staff is helpful. Most procedures done in her office.

Excellent care, always explains and answers questions

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Doctor Ahmadian was the third specialist (after neurologist and cardiologist) that I saw for the problem of trembling fingers when I tried to pick something up. Very quickly she identified this as a symptom of thyroid imbalance, and prescribed appropriate medication. She explained the condition and the expected effect of the medication and answered all my questions. She also scheduled an ultrasound to identify the number and size of nodules in my thyroid, and then a biopsy of the largest nodule to check for the possibility of cancer. After the biopsy (which indicated no cancer), she explained that a single biopsy might not show cancer if the needle if another nodule that had the problem, but that the probability of a false negative was low. With a hyperthyroid condition, the amount of the medication required must be verified quarterly. Medication is not the best long term solution for hyperthyroid. She outlined my options, explaining each one. When I procrastinated, she encouraged me to make a decision. Since only one lobe of my thyroid had "hot" nodules, I took the option of having only that one lobe removed. (The other two options would have meant that the thyroid no longer functioned, and I'd have to take daily pills, though this situation means that the level of meds does not have to be adjusted, since the thyroid production is always zero.) I had the surgery done by a surgeon I already knew and trusted, and at my first post op meeting with Dr. Ahmadian, the test showed optimal results: my remaining lobe was producing a good level of the necessary hormone. I would recommend Dr. Ahmadian for anyone with hyper or hypo thyroidism, or for anyone looking for an endocrinologist.

Totally shocked

Posted on October 31st, 2013

I have been a patient here for many years. This Dr. was fine for my simple issue. However, after a long history here, I questioned the receptionist over the phone regarding the switch of my medication. She needed to consult with the Dr. After several days and no call call back, I had to reach out to her. The receptionist said no problem stay on your current dose. 5 days later I received a nasty letter in the mail, stating I should promptly leave this office and find a new Dr. that I had no respect for the Dr.'s advice. Not once did I speak to the Dr. Apparently questioning your health at this clinic is frowned upon. I called to ask about this letter and of course no call back. I wish I could say the conversation included yelling, swearing and degrading the Dr and her intelligence, but it was void of that behavior. Good luck here, just leave your brain at the door. She is a private practice so the hospital is not an alternative to questioning what she is thinking. Although the hospital did advise a PCP is capable of handling simple thyroid issues.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

My visit was a horrible experience. She is very hard to understand, does not seem to care, and spends little time with you

Got fired!

Posted on June 19th, 2013

If you question billing practices in this office you might just get fired. She has always been very indifferent to me. Just got the letter in the mail today. She didn't have the guts to professionally sign it herself, just auto signed.

Best Doctor I ever had

Posted on October 11th, 2012

She is great, knowledgable, explained everythign well to me, all my options regarding my treatment and pros and cons, took her time, highly competent and her staff is great. love her

dont go to her unless you knoe its your throid

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

waited over a month for this appointment. I had 2 of the ladys from the front call me and verify my insurance, one accused me of lying and said you have to use your primamry first.(obviously i already had the other checked with the booker). After being seen she did a once over, sent me out to get my throid checked(which i told her was just checked and was normal)and sent me on my way. When i called to make another appointment they said follow up with your primary care. Ps my primamry care refered me to her for help! I still feel so horrible to this day. She does not want to work to hard to help you feel better.

Posted on September 16th, 2012

She was wonderful

she is the best endocrinologist

Posted on August 28th, 2012

wonderful, caring, takes her time, can relate to my problem

Love her!

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. Ahmadian takes time and really listens to me. She is caring, compassionate, and competent.