Have you seen Dr. Mandel R Sher?

Highly Recommend

Dr. Sher and his office staff were wonderful. I had a cough for 6 months and he diagnosed it in one visit. Highly recommend. - Sue

He saved my life

5 years ago I was in his office for a routine allergy shot. Dr. Sher noticed a persistent cough, treated me with steroids, and when that did not help, he ordered an Xray. He saw a very small sot on my lung and alerted my personal physician to get an MRI. He called from his cell phone at dinner time to report the results. It was diagnosed as cancer. After surgery, I am clear of cancer for 5 years now, and ever so thankful to Dr. Sher.

Overall and excellent experience!

Dr. Sher and his team are top notch. I received excellent treatment and enjoyed my visit. I highly recommend Dr. Sher !

Love This Doctor

Went to see Dr. Sher yesterday for my cough and was totally amazed at his knowledge and how he plans to help me. I would highly recommend Dr. Sher to anyone who has a long lasting cough....Love this doctor .

So Good with My Autistic Son

Love it there!! So good with my autistic son. He is doing so much better since DR Sher came along.

Great visit

I highly recommend Dr Sher as an allergist and cough specialist. He has a great bedside manner. The staff is friendly and the office runs smooth and efficiently. Dr Sher did a thorough exam on me and was able to diagnose and treat my symptoms with just 2 appointments. I felt 100% better in just a few short weeks. Try him, you'll like him!

Wonderful experience

Dr. Sher has helped me with my allergies. I've been seeing him for a couple of years and am better able to handle the irritants that bother me. His staff is polite, supportive, and accommodating. I recommend him without reservation.

I FINALLY know why I'm coughing, and what to do about it!

Knowledgable doctorwho treats both my husband and my son!

I can breathe.

I had a severe inflammatory process with my lungs. Had difficulty breathing. Dr. Sher saw me immediatley and was able to break the inflammatory cycle. He is maticulous and saw me each week to ensure my progress. His medical staff is competent, pleasant and great with following up on lab results along with appointments. I feel so much better and thankful! So glad I saw Dr. Sher!

Not a good choice

He is more interested in proving other doctors wrong and coming up with a clever diagnosis than in truly serving his patients. He will go to great lengths to prove he is better than other doctors, even at the cost of his patients. His ego gets in the way of good medical practice.

Non collaborative in every wat

Claims to be collaborative but that is only if the patients access his old fashioned "doctor as God" attitude. Does not listen to patient at all and thus failed to gather crucial information. Dictates medical notes in front of patient but does not share information with patient directly or answer questions.

Dr. Mandel R Sher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Largo, FL.

Dr. Mandel R Sher Is this you?