Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi?

Horrible results

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I went to Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi for a umbilical hernia repair. I was worried about the repair as I wanted to get back to work. Dr. Ailawadi assured me he was a good surgeon and promised this repair would hold up for at least 40 years without any issues. The actual surgery was a terrible experience. I awoke in more pain than one could imagine and was in the hospital for a week, none of which I was told to expect. This physician also did not offer me any advice for how long healing would take or what kind of lifting/weight restrictions I would have. He actually looked confused when I asked. Regardless I made sure to take it easy for a few months minimum so that I would heal. Well less than a year after surgery the hernia was back and worse than ever. It is now four times larger and I have constant pain. As I cannot afford to miss work I am not sure what to do and the thought of another surgery is overwhelming. I am horrified that physicians are allowed to get away with such butchery in a country with such advanced medical capabilities. Please make sure to see more than one surgeon before getting any procedure done. In my case so much damage was done that I do not think I can even have this hernia fixed again.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Great surgeon

Exceptional Surgeon!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

He is awesome! Best Doctor ever! Cannot say enough about the Man! Very professional yet down to earth.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

This doctor repaired the damage that another doctor did. I bless him and tell all my friends to go to him. He is the only doctor I will ever see for surgery. Scared heart hospital is also an excellent hospital.5 star rating in my book.

A dr

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Great physician Spends a lot of time with his pts

physician

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Ailawadi is the surgeon other physicians go to. I am a local physician with extensive insider knowledge. He is the one I trust my family and myself to. he operated on me for a very complex operation and I did perfect. Do yourself a favor and choose him.

DR A There is no equal

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Dr. A is no doubt the best surgeon in the Lehigh Valley. He removed the majority of my stomach for cancer after 2 surgeons said that it was not resectble. If you have cancer go see him you will get he best. Just look at where he trained, Vanderbilt, sloan Ketterring, who else in the valley has these credentials?

patient

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. A is the best cancer surgeon in NE pennsylvania. He did a very complex operation on me (whipple) and I went home in 10 days. He also operated on 3 of my close frieds all for cancer. You will not find a better, more compassionate surgeon.

Caution

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Thank goodness I went for a second opinion. I had a simple procedure done and it turned into a nightmare. I ended up with the most horrible infection and what was supposed to be a in and out procedure turned into 1 week at the hospital.

The best there is