The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manfred S Rothstein has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
He does a great job. His fees are quite low. However, you should plan to pay for your visit and submit the receipt to your insurance company. I have a chronic skin disease and visit him every other year to get medication, and his fee never changes. In contrast, every time I visit my primary care doctor his fee seems to go up and I visit him twice a year.
This place is horrible--avoid at all costs! The staff consists of the doctor and two women (one of whom is the doctor's wife), all of whom have horrible attitudes and act like every patient is an inconvenience. On my first appointment, I waited over an hour before I was even called back--the waiting room was so packed, I had to stand in the hallway (with my 5 month old) because there was literally no where else for me to go. The doctor wouldn't treat half of the issues I had gotten a referral for and rushed through the appointment as quickly as he possibly could. I will NEVER go back there.
44 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Manfred S Rothstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manfred S Rothstein in this video.
Dr. Manfred S Rothstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.