4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mang L Chen?

This is the kind of doctor you want.

My first impression was that he is a nice guy, but kind of young and thus maybe inexperienced. That may be so, but in retrospect, I would not have suspected inexperience if not for his age. As far as I can tell, his knowledge level is very high. He explains things well, and he listens well. I did tell him that there could have been better preparation for some of the symptoms I experienced after my biopsy. As it turns out, I may have misplaced some materials he sent home with me, but he actually called me later to tell me he had taken my advise, reviewed and revised the materials. Knowledgeable but not arrogant, that is a good combination. Confident but open to constructive criticism.

Erectile Dysfunction

Dr. Mang L Chen is similar to the following 1 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.

Dr. Mang L Chen Is this you?