Dr. Mangala J Shetty Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Mangala J Shetty?

Worth the wait

Dr. Shetty is a caring and talented doctor. I had been to another pain management doctor who wanted to put me on heavy opioids for chronic back pain. She prescribed Gabapentin and my pain is now under control. Very personable.

I have been a patient of dr. Shetty for many years and consider her the best in her field.

Dr. Shetty has no comprehension of pain

Dr. Shetty is empathetic enough.... but she doesn't focus on her patients she forgets your patient history, decides the level of pain that you're in no matter what you tell her.... then the decides that you need an operation.... that is a decision that a patient should make.... those of us that are in pain have enough of operations that is why we are seeing a pain management specialist that decides the level of payment we are experiencing not what we are telling her. I would like to say to Dr. Shetty be on the receiving end of her practice and see how she feels.....

Dr. Shetty is a very caring doctor, will not stop until she finds the source of your pain and treats it. In my opinion not a pill pusher always trying to reduce your medicine or find alternatives. She's very personable and understanding...

Dr. Shetty is the best - great personality and caring.

Dr Shetty has been so helpful in relieving much of my pain, however I have never had to wait under an hour usually two. I had to walk out one day as I was left out back and forgotten, after my procedure. I could have lived with that but now my insurance has somehow gotten dropped. After months of trying to straighten it out it still is not resolved. Staff have been rude. They are obviously over scheduled and under staffed.

Waited 2+ hours to be seen and when I asked to be rescheduled to a different day because pain medicine had worn off Dr. & staff very rude. Decided to not return to that office.

Compassionate, caring,and genuine.

Dr. Shetty did a great job relieving my problem with a caring, compassionate and professional manner. Her assistants were clear and direct with discharge paperwork. Dr. Shetty was accessible and requested follow up calls from the patient. I would recommend her to anyone who really needs any pain management procedures performed.

Among the best practicing in Marion County BUT . . .

Dr. Shetty is very knowledgeable and holds herself to the highest moral standards in regards to prescribing medications. The wait time in her office is usually quite lengthy. Dr. Shetty can be abrasive and moody at times. Although there are negative aspects to dealing with Dr. Shetty as a patient, she is among the best in her line of work practicing in Marion County.