Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mani Akkineni has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
My husband and I excitedly made an appointment with Dr. Akkineni to confirm my pregnancy. Dr. Akkineni made very little to no eye contact. Dr. Akkineni would roll her eyes when my husband double checked/questioned with her regarding our possible conception and due dates. Dr. Akkineni gave me no gown to cover with while doing an exam. After our ultrasound she told me to get dressed and then left the room. I was looking at a new mother brouchure when she came back into the room and told me that I wouldn't need the brouchure because I was having a miscarriage. I left both mortified and terrified. I saw another MD the very next day, my husband asked the same conception questions and it turns out that I wasn't as far a long as we thought. That was four weeks ago. I heard/saw my baby's heartbeat 4 days ago at our 12 week mark. I will never return to this practice nor will I ever recommend it.
Dr. Akkineni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Mani Akkineni accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Women Obstetrician/Gynecologists Ltd, 3825 Highland Ave Ste 2F, Downers Grove, IL
Dr. Mani Akkineni is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.