Dr. Mani Akkineni Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mani Akkineni?

UNPROFESSIONAL and DEGRADING

My husband and I excitedly made an appointment with Dr. Akkineni to confirm my pregnancy. Dr. Akkineni made very little to no eye contact. Dr. Akkineni would roll her eyes when my husband double checked/questioned with her regarding our possible conception and due dates. Dr. Akkineni gave me no gown to cover with while doing an exam. After our ultrasound she told me to get dressed and then left the room. I was looking at a new mother brouchure when she came back into the room and told me that I wouldn't need the brouchure because I was having a miscarriage. I left both mortified and terrified. I saw another MD the very next day, my husband asked the same conception questions and it turns out that I wasn't as far a long as we thought. That was four weeks ago. I heard/saw my baby's heartbeat 4 days ago at our 12 week mark. I will never return to this practice nor will I ever recommend it.

Excellent and compasionate care

highly recommended

very professional and soft spoken

Have gone Dr. Akkineni for 20 years. She is soft spoken, professional and competent.She listens to concerns, answers any questions and is always patient. I recommend her to others and my daughter hasgone to her for 6 years and feels the same way.

Pregnancy and Delivery

She was horrible. She did not listen to my concerns and was extremely rude, obnoxious, degrading. If I disagreed with her she was snappy. During the delivery she made rude comments and rolled her eyes when I didn't do exactly what she wanted.