Dr. Mani H Zadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mani H Zadeh?

amazing doctor and surgeon

Simply amazing. Best ENT in Los Angeles. Diagnosed and treated me for a problem no one else could figure out.

The best doctor I've ever had!! I had sinus surgery and septoplasty 2 days ago... I feel great!

wonderful

This doctor is the real deal. He will work with you and genuinely cares about helping his patients. He's also very intelligent and good at what he does.

Very thoroguh and compassionate!

Dr. Zadeh has amazing bedside manner reminiscent of a bygone era. He took the time to take a history, render a proper diagnosis and explained my treatment options. I highly recommend Dr. Zadeh.

After having gone to urgent care for my plugged ear (I couldn't get in to see Dr. Zadeh until the following week because of the Christmas holidays)and it not getting better after a week of taking antibiotics, I scrubbed the Internet to find a good ENT that was in my medical insurance network and didn't specialize in facial platic surgery. I found Dr. Zadeh and liked him a lot. He explained what was wrong and provided 3 different approaches to attacking the problem. I went with his recommendation and he let me know that if that wasn't working he could provide another perscription w/o having me come in. The third option will require me going back in to see him. Hopefully that won't be necessary:-)