Dr. Manindra Choudhury Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

The worst doctor I have ever had

I've been trying to get my vaccine records from this doctor for about two weeks... he doesn;t answer the phone and when he does it, he hangs up to me... He doesn't have bussiness hours to go and I think he doesn;t keep records... I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor not even to my enemies...

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Manindra Choudhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.