Dr. Manish Gopal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Manish Gopal?

Worst gyno experience

I was referred to Dr. Gopal by a primary care physician. I wish I would have never went. Staff was nice but Dr. not so much. Very rude and sarcastic gave me no options for my heavy menses even after I had a pelvic ultrasound that clearly showed I needed some type of medical intervention. All I got was a quick brush off was given meds that DID NOT help instead of helping my bleeding as I was told it would I bled for 17 days after taking them. Never set foot back in his office and NEVER will. He really needs to work on his manner with patients because his attitude sucks!!

Very professional

Staff is very professional and friendly. They explain everything fully and are quite understanding of patients concerns. Dr. Gopal is excellent and extremely proficient in his practice.

Good Doctor

Overall I really like Dr Gopal. He is a no nonsense doctor. Not particularly warm but very competent and he does take the time to explain your medical situation so it's understandable. I went to Dr Gopal for a second opinion and ended up with him performing the surgery. He was able to change the procedure saving me from a 3 - 4 hour procedure to one that only took 45 minutes. I highly recommend him.

Not a good listener

Too busy wanting to do surgery. On second visit tells you about ailments you did not say you had e.g he tells you so you are constipated. Never said that. Very dismissive. Makes recommendations as he is walking out with you looking at his back

I see him every 6 months for interstitial cystitis and a vaginal problem. In short, he has a God complex - always thinks he knows best, doesn't necessarily give you the chance to explain yourself, acts annoyed when he has to answer questions... The last straw was today, when he catheterized me with no warning whatsoever.

He was horrible with my mother. Kept pushing procedures on her.

best surgery I ever had

I went to a number of physicians to fix my problems and they all said it was a 50 percent chance that the surgery would work. However Dr. Gopal gave me a 95 percent chance and was able to do it robotically and I am all fixed and very happy. Thank You Dr. Gopal

patient

Good doctor

After surgery all he was concerned about was getting a credit card on file for when my claim 'eventually' processed. Neglected the fact that I was in severe pain from infection after surgery. Office would discuss said bill/claim publicly in waiting rm in front of other patients.

Stay Away from him!

Run for this MD - terrible bedside manner; rough; gruff; borders on abusive

He is very kind and understanding doctor. He takes time to go through all your options.