Dr. Manish Relan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manish Relan?

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Relan for a number of years and have found him to be the most conscientious and skilled physician that I have ever had the luck to be treated by. Not only does he taken care of my psoriatic arthritis with its many difficulties, but he also diagnosed and encouraged treatment for a condition that had evaded all my other Doctors for years. I was briefly hospitalized and received the management that I needed and was able to get my life back again. For this, I will be eternally grateful. He has vast knowledge and experience, really listens to his patients and takes them seriously and goes above and beyond in his concern for your health.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I love love love Dr. Relans attitude and you can tell he does what he does to help patients and not just the money. He also cares about his staff and gets his hands in every aspect if his office when he needs to. Feels if he doesn't care about his practice and how it runs why should his staff care. I enjoy his approach to my treatment and keeping me informed.

Good experience

Posted on February 8th, 2014

I've had to change rheumatologists many times over the years and have had some doozies. What a welcome relief Dr. Relan is!! He spent a lot of time with me getting a full history and good exam. I felt confident with his staff as well. Watch out, he has a cute dry sence of humor that caught me off guard a couple times. My wait time was longer than usual (probably) because it was my initial visit.

Posted on November 1st, 2017