Dr. Manish K Sethi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Manish K Sethi?

Great Doctor

Dr. Sethi was wonderful in all aspects as a surgeon - completing two surgeries on my leg and hip and I have every hope I will walk normally again. He takes the time needed on office visits to provide all the information requested. He is a credit to Vanderbilt Hospital.

Great experience

Went to see multiple doctors and no one would help me. He spent an hour with me first visit. Told me he would do his best. I am now walking again because of him. He saved my life.

Trauma victim

Dr Sethi saved my life. He is honest and clearly cares for his patients. Throughout my long hospital stay he stood with me and my family. Went to the best schools and trained in the best hospitals in America but is very down to earth and cares.