Dr. Manish K Wani Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Manish K Wani?

Good doctor. Very nice and good diagnosis of the problem.

I have been seeing Dr. Wani for several years and find him thorough and pleasant.

new patient

I waited in the consult room for about 25 minutes before he came to see me. He checked my thyroid and the said he wanted to do an ultra sound and left the room. The nurse came and got the ultra sound set up and I waited 10-15 minutes before he came back in to do the ultra sound He needed to do another procedure he left for another 10 minutes or so. my point is that they put me in the consult room at 1:45 and I didn't leave until 4:00 and I was with the doctor No more than 25 minutes. I think was over booked and in between my procedures he was consulting with other patients. He was very kind and explained everything very good. I just felt he had too many patients to see at one time. I would tell anyone who needs an ENT to see him. He is thorough and I felt he gave a correct diagnosis.

unethical dr...very unhappy!

Saw Dr Wani after experiencing ear pain. Waited in waiting room for almost 1 hour, Dr Wani spent maybe 2-3 minutes with me. During that time, he told me that I had a fungus that he would remove with a vacuum and that I might need to come back 2 to 3 more times. Paid my copay and left. Was surprised a few weeks later when I received a bill for "surgery." You would think that the dr would at least mention that he's doing a procedure that will incur an additional charge of $140!!!! Very unethical and do not recommend deceptive practice!