The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manisha A Patel MD
Dr. Manisha A Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH . She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Fairfield and Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Manisha A Patel has 3 locations
4030 Smith Rd Ste 300
Cincinnati, OH 45209
3301 Mercy Health Blvd Ste 2010
Cincinnati, OH 45211
Book Online Now
Dr. Manisha A Patel has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Manisha A Patel has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Manisha A Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Life, is a gift
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manisha A Patel - Posted on February 17th, 2019
My husband, suffered from cancer, and in between the chemotherapy and the radiation therapy we discovered he had heart problems, our p.d. referred us 2 an angel, dr. Patel. My husband needed quadruple bypass, we prayed but no one thought he would make it through but God and dr patel saw to it he did. He is gone now, from the cancer,so dr patel I want you to know that for those few months before the cancer took him under was the happiest he had had in a long time it was spring my bill was able to get out and walk and enjoy life agin you made that possible dr.patel. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You gave me back my husband even for just a few months I took it and will cherish it all the rest of my life Thank You. Debby Grimes
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manisha A Patel - Posted on February 7th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manisha A Patel - Posted on January 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manisha A Patel - Posted on January 20th, 2017
Hands blessed by God
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manisha A Patel - Posted on March 7th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Manisha A Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manisha A Patel, MD - Vascular Surgery in Cincinnati, OH, in this video.
Dr. Manisha A Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.