Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manisha S Garg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
I go in for a check up for blue Cross Complete and her answer to everything was: lose weight, eat better.. blahblahblah.. I was diagnosed with PCOS and she didn't do anything but tell me to lose weight when I asked her if there is any medication to help my fertility and telling her I want to have a baby. I have been eating right prior to her telling me that. I will be looking for a new dr. I need a dr where I don't have to wait 3-4 months to be able to be seen.
Manisha Garg should not be a doctor. She is a terrible human being from my experiences. She behaves as if the patient was her enemy, did not prescribe any medicine for severe itching or even give any advice. I'd get better treatment from from a dog on the street than from this person who insults her profession. If you are a patient of hers, and do not like her, feel free to give her strong direct verbal but legal feedback. Feel proud that you would be doing a service to us real human beings.
My family has been going to Dr. Garg for several years due to the fact she is out of Providence Hospital, and because "she was a great medical doctor". I went to see Dr. Garg for an emergency exam due to multiple symptoms that were concerning. I was able to get in very soon upon requesting an appointment. Let me just say that I have never in my life met any person or doctor for that matter who is this insulting and cold. She insulted both my intelligence and physical appearance, and made me feel like a crazy person. Her diagnosis: bad posture and lack of meditation. The golf ball size lump on my body "is just muscle" and my recurrent rashes are because I have sensitive skin. Swollen recurrent lymph nodes are because "my face is full of acne". The list goes on... I am absolutely appalled by her behavior. I will never go to her again. My actual diagnoses: benign tumor and Celiac's disease. May God bless her cold soul.
Wayne State University
Dr. Manisha S Garg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDearborn Internal Medicine, 23874 Kean St Ste 100, Dearborn, MI
Dr. Manisha S Garg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.