Dr. Manisha Garg Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Manisha Garg?

High ego, poor skills, go to a vet instead of this loser

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Manisha Garg acts like a snob and treated this patient poorly. She gives bad advice and seems incompetent. I definitely do not recommend this loser. You would probably get better treatment from a vet. On the plus side, if there is one, the staff is nice.

Worst doctor I've ever had

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

I go in for a check up for blue Cross Complete and her answer to everything was: lose weight, eat better.. blahblahblah.. I was diagnosed with PCOS and she didn't do anything but tell me to lose weight when I asked her if there is any medication to help my fertility and telling her I want to have a baby. I have been eating right prior to her telling me that. I will be looking for a new dr. I need a dr where I don't have to wait 3-4 months to be able to be seen.

Go find a dog to help you instead, medically speaking

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Manisha Garg should not be a doctor. She is a terrible human being from my experiences. She behaves as if the patient was her enemy, did not prescribe any medicine for severe itching or even give any advice. I'd get better treatment from from a dog on the street than from this person who insults her profession. If you are a patient of hers, and do not like her, feel free to give her strong direct verbal but legal feedback. Feel proud that you would be doing a service to us real human beings.

Never again

Posted on March 19th, 2016

My family has been going to Dr. Garg for several years due to the fact she is out of Providence Hospital, and because "she was a great medical doctor". I went to see Dr. Garg for an emergency exam due to multiple symptoms that were concerning. I was able to get in very soon upon requesting an appointment. Let me just say that I have never in my life met any person or doctor for that matter who is this insulting and cold. She insulted both my intelligence and physical appearance, and made me feel like a crazy person. Her diagnosis: bad posture and lack of meditation. The golf ball size lump on my body "is just muscle" and my recurrent rashes are because I have sensitive skin. Swollen recurrent lymph nodes are because "my face is full of acne". The list goes on... I am absolutely appalled by her behavior. I will never go to her again. My actual diagnoses: benign tumor and Celiac's disease. May God bless her cold soul.

patient for a over 10 years

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr Garg is a soft spoken thorough Physician. Soft spoken but has an iron fist.

Treatment

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Garg is a nice person, but she lacks confidence in prescribing medication.

Posted on October 4th, 2017