Dr. Manisha N Ojha Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Manisha N Ojha?

Not recommended

I had a sore armpit for several weeks. It was painful and I was concerned, but this doctor kept blowing it off. Said I was just an anxious patient. Finally because I bugged her she ordered an ultrasound. The alarmed techs then recommended a biopsy. Diagnosis: Stage 4 lymphoma. I always will wonder if this doctor's judgment and dismissive attitude was responsible for the stage the cancer was when I was at last diagnosed. For the first couple of visits she seemed sweet enough, but it takes more than nice personality to be an effective, tuned-in doctor who takes seriously a patient's continuing concern.

Dr. Manisha N Ojha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.