Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manisha N Panchal has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Manisha N Panchal has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Manisha N Panchal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Panchal is the pediatrician for both our daughters. We are seeing her now for over 8 years. She has been very good with our kids, from early age onwards and I can highly recommend her as pediatrician. She had two young kids, similar age as ours, herself so that helps as well. Specifically to our last appointment. My older daughter had a light fever with coughing for a few days. We made the appointment at 7:30am and could see her at 11am. She checked everything and we mutually agree that we should keep an eye on it for a few days. As it was a viral infection no medication would have helped and I'm glad she wouldn't prescribe any medication as I have seen with other doctors. We stayed in touch using myHealth online and she gave some good advice and after a few days my daughter was fine again. Very happy with this whole experience as we have been with all prior visits, from the infant days onwards.
We have visited her twice for our newborn 2nd and 4th month visit. I was really happy with her professional behavior as well as her caring nature. She listens to your problem very carefully and patiently and respond back accordingly, Never seems to be in hurry to walk out of the room for other patients. Understands your problem and suggest accordingly.
I was very dissapointed with my first visit. We had a 2 day old baby with us and i was still sore from my delivery - after a wait of more than 45 minutes she spent less than 5 minutes with us. Apart from dealing with the problem at hand ( weight loss) by suggesting we use formula she had no other insights for new parents like us. I would have expected her to spend more time and help us adress the issues in a more wholistic manner. She also did not seem to know how to handle new born from the way she did my baby's diaper. She was also out for 3 weeks around my devilery date and i was not told about it when i initially scheduled an an appointment. We did get to see her because my baby arrived early. We have since changed our dr and are very pleased with the new dr. I would not recommednd dr panchal due to her busy schedule and lack of experience with newborn.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Panchal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Manisha N Panchal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsPalo Alto Medical Foundation, 2652 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manisha N Panchal in this video.
Dr. Manisha N Panchal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.