The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Manisha Relan
Dr. Manisha Relan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Relan is affiliated with Golisano Childrens Hospital. Dr. Relan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Manisha Relan has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Manisha Relan has the following 9 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
Dr. Manisha Relan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Manisha Relan yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Bridges to Excellence: Asthma Care Recognition Program
To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with asthma experts to develop measures to assess and reward superior clinician performance. These measures address a
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Relan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
University Of Rochester
Dr. Manisha Relan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manisha Relan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.