Dr. Manisha Shende Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Manisha Shende?

Wonderful Physician and Surgeon

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner, wonderful surgeon! Dr. Shende was a referral from my primary care physician in regard to my childhood and lifelong condition of hyperhidrosis, which is excessive sweating and primarily (for me)sweating of the hands. Embarrassing condition to say the least, I thought I would just have to deal with it for the rest of my life. Dr. Shende was very kind, understanding, and very professional from the moment I met her. Over the years you get used to being tossed around from physician to physician, who never understood why I was sweating let alone why I cared so much to find a solution. She immediately knew and understood with compassion. I would recommend her to any and all I know, she was wonderful and I am about 4 days post-op feeling great while healing and my hands are the driest they have ever been without a drop of sweat! Something I never thought possible!

Posted on February 15th, 2017