Dr. Manith S Mann Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Manith S Mann?

very difficult to get him by phone and when I did was quite abrupt and only answered part of my questions.

He is a excellent caring Dr and we had wonderful care from him while stay in Yuma as snowbirds. You could not find a better Dr.

Not a good Doctor

Dr. Mann is only in the medical profession for the money! He doesn't care a whit about his patients! There is a prescription I MUST take everyday. I was out and asked him to write me one and I would pay him the next day (my payday) for the office visit. He refused to give me my prescription until I paid. I have been going to him for a few years, he knows me and knows I will pay. Looking for another Doctor!

Change is needed

Dr. Mann spent time with me, but I felt like he did not really have a professional opinion, just a social visit. I was not satisfied, and changed to another doctor.

We have been seeing Dr. Mann since coming to Yuma, that is about 6 yrs. ago. He has always been very professional and his staff also. We have been very please with his time he gives to us and probably saved my husbands life by sending him to a heart specialist and from there a 4 way bypass with Dr. Moon, another excellant Dr. All in all Dr. Mann has been wonderful to us and many of our friends now go to him also very happy with his treatment and service.

I have ben using Dr. Mann since my arrival in Yuma over seven years ago, I have always found him prompt to see me and never felt rushed or found him unwilling to take the time to answer my questions. This is how health care should be!

We are fortunate to have Dr. Mann as our Internal MD in Yuma

Dr. Mann is our primary physcian in Yuma, Arizona for ~ 6 months of the year. He has been helpful to us in coordinating with our physcians in Seattle and handling any medical problems we have had. We have highly reccomended him to friends in our community. Both my husband and my self have PhD degrees. I have spent most of my career on cancer research. I feel very confident of Dr. Mann.

This was the dirtiest doctor I have ever seen in my life. My first impression was the state of his rumpled clothing. I decided I would not return when I saw how dirty his finger nails were. YUK!