Have you seen Dr. Manjari N Aravamuthan?

I am a senior citizen with 3 health issues . Hypertension, genetic cholesterol affliction of the circulatory blood system and the so called ‘pre-diabetic’ condition . I was treated over the last one year by Internal Medicine physician Dr. Manjari Aravamudan, MD. I found her treatment to be intuitive and above all very effective in helping me to maintain my pace at the work place. I am deeply grateful to the good doctor for this. Agaram K Narayan Patient

Excellent doctor- very patient, thorough, appropriately conservative;OUTSTANDING staff!

Let me start by saying I am extremely happy to have called Dr. Aravamuthan's office to schedule my appointment. The front office was cordial and efficient from start to finish - Being a new patient, I began to fill out the paper work at 1030AM for my 11AM appointment. I was called in at 1105AM and was seen by the doctor shortly thereafter (in less than 5 min, I would say). I was seeing Dr. Aravamuthan for a general consultation - She is very pleasant to talk to and above all, took the next 45-50 minutes to discuss my family's medical history, my lifestyle, work etc prior to making recommendations. Unlike some of the other experiences I have had, she promptly wired my prescription over to the pharmacy before I stepped out of the office and most important of all, suggested several preventive ways to maintain good health and combat stress. Overall, I found Dr. Aravamuthan to be very professional and genuine. She was very patient listening to me, which I find is a dying trait amongst the many physicians I have seen over the years.

Birth Control

Dr. Manjari N Aravamuthan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Jose, CA.