Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manjeet K Sethi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Manjeet K Sethi has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Manjeet K Sethi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
We have been with Dr. Sethi for 25+ years. She is kind, compassionate, experienced and came to us highly recommended. We both are onblood thinner and get tested often. Her staff follows up the next day with the results. we have both had cardiofersions with no problems. I recently had a electronic stress test and got the results promptly. We would recommend her to anyone looking for the finest cardiologist in the Northwest Suburban Chicago area.
I had a total of 5 angioplasties 2 prior to the one done by Dr. Sethi and 2 after. The procedure performed by Dr. Sethi was the worse of all of them. She had no concern over my well being. During the procedure I was in a lot of pain. Dr. Sethi refused to provide me with any kind of sedatives to ease the pain. The procedure lasted over 45 minutes and this was 45 minutes of agony. It was not until I went to recovery that I was finally administered some mild sedative that did not ease the pain I was still having. The procedure left me so traumatized that I refused to have another procedure until 10 years later even though I had advanced angina pains. It took the care and understanding of another doctor to help me get another procedure. The last 2 procedures I had performed on me by this another physician after Dr. Sethi were so much easier and was left with no anxiety. In addition shortly after Dr. Sethi's procedure I still had angina pains but she refused to admit any wrong on her part and did not even try to fix the batched job she had done on me. This is an experience I will never forget and that I do not wish on anyone. Patient BEWARE. Stay away from this doctor....
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Manjeet K Sethi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsNch Heart And Vascular Specialists, 880 W Central Rd Ste 7100, Arlington Heights, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manjeet K Sethi in this video.
Dr. Manjeet K Sethi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.