Dr. Manjit S Bhamrah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manjit S Bhamrah?

Great Doctor

Dr. Bhamrah was the 1st to take time to explain my untreated sleep apnea & COPD. He took time to listen & appeared very caring. He sent me for testing & today I returned for results. He was so caring & gave me confidence to follow up & I will do as he suggests. So if he runs a little late, remember he's taking time with people like me. I question everything, sorry!

Compassionate and Professional

My mother has been seeingoing Dr. Bhamrah for around 5 years and is her favorite provider. She is now 83 years old and the doctor and his staff are all friendly, compassionate and very professional. They always make her feel safe and comfortable. If they say they will do something, it's as good as done, whether it be calling the oxygen company, calling her primary care provider, whatever it is, it's usually done within 24 hours. Thanks for taking such good care of my mom!

Amazing Doctor. Actually sat down to listen to me so he didn't rush me.

Not sure, office staff is not what I expected. It has improved, but I was pushed off to PA without being told. She is nice, very interested in patient and seems concerned with my sleep apnea, but never see DR. His first and only time with me was good and I know his credits are good, but how office works is confusing to me. Wait time in office is rediculous and follow up is not there. Have a test done and never find out results unless you call or go back into office for a paid visit.

I really liked the doctor. He is direct but kind and easy to understand. I thought there might be a communication problem because I have difficulty with foreign accents but found him very easy for me to understand. I would highly recommend Dr. Bam-Rah..... as he phonetically spelled out his name for me. My one suggestion would be that the front desk person not be texting and ignoring the patient at the window. I find that totally unprofessional.

This doctor saved my life one night in the ER. He is excellent and I recommend him to anyone who needs this specialty.

Dr. B is great

Dr. Bhamrah made me feel safe. Takes time and helps me understand what is happening and why. If y0u need a pulmonologist, he's the one to see.