Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manju Chatterji
Dr. Manju Chatterji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crystal Lake, IL. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Chatterji is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Centegra Hospital - McHenry. She speaks English.
Dr. Manju Chatterji has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Chatterji is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Health System Corporation
Mercy Harvard Hospital
Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Centegra Specialty Hospital - Woodstock South
Northern Illinois Med Ctr, McHenry, Il
Mercy Crystal Lake Medical Center West
Centegra Hospital Woodstock
49 Years Experience
Calcutta Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Manju Chatterji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMERCY CRYSTAL LAKE MEDICAL CENTER, 350 E Congress Pkwy, Crystal Lake, IL
Dr. Manju Chatterji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal Lake, IL.