Dr. Manjunath Nathan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Manjunath Nathan?

Very bad

Outstanding experience!

The doctor can be regarded as excellent. He listens so keenly to his patients and pays good attention to their needs and requirements. He not only does his obligations, but even more than what he is required to do as a doctor. He is very caring and loving as well.

Excellent

A doctor who loves his patient as his own parents or siblings. He treats them tenderly and with a lot of care, not to let any harm their way.

Excellent

“I am young but I look sluggish.” Those were my first words when I met my friends last week. A man heard me and he approached me and advised me to be examined may be there is a problem with my health. He directed me to a certain hospital office later to find him as the doctor when I visited. He tested me for hypothyroidism, a condition that makes young people gain weight and feel sluggish. Am now feeling comfortable and am loving my body size as I am going through the treatment. Thank you

Providing excellent services.

A doctor who treats patients with a lot of love and care, is gentle and is not biased based on gender, religion, age or color. He deals with everyone fairly irrespective of their backgrounds or disparities .

poor follow ups and communication with patient

My Experience

We were patients for 7 years, but then because of a painful experience we felt we needed to find a new doctor. Whatever you do, do not take a urine test in his office. Always make sure they are done in a lab you are familiar with.

The staff could use a little more customer service training. They aren't prompt to acknowledge someone. They get confused with Rx's; they aren't friendly. The scheduling is so tight that the waiting time is too long - more than 45 minutes at times. Dr Nathan is an excellent Dr. He is one who cares about his patients getting better if not well.

wrongly diagnosed!

Always had to wait at least 1 hour.High blood pressure wasn't diagnosed.Instead prescribed anxiety and depression medication.

Dr. Manjunath Nathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.