Dr. Manjula Thopcherla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manjula Thopcherla?

Vikki

So through and patient. Really takes her time with each patient. Dr. Thopcherla and her office are computer savvy, and everything is scheduled and written down for you before you leave, When you go to checkout, all paperwork has been forwarded to staff, Amazingly efficient. I would never go to anyone else. I have been spoiled by Dr. Thopcherla and her staff.

She sincerely cares and you know she does each time you meet.

My husband, my parents and I are her patients. We all love her!!! Even when we don't want to help ourselves... she'll motivate us to keep moving forward. She remembers and reviews past issues. At times, she will recall items we had forgotten. She's truly that good. She never rushes anyone out of her office, making certain all are concerns are addressed. She physically checks in with us when hospitalized, daily at her associated hospitals. Each of our coordinating doctors and nurses knows and respects her. She is an exceptional doctor with great bedside manner. Wait times vary, but she is well worth your time.

She Takes All the Time you Need

I have been to Dr. Thopcherla's office with my mother on two occasions. Once, we had to wait awhile and once (in the am) we went right in. Blood tests can be had right in the office, making it very convenient. Dr. Thopcherla is personable, a very good listener and competent. She takes all the time a person needs and you never feel rushed. I like her very much.

Amazing doctor

Accurate diagnosis.. Blended with several specialty skills.. Always available over phone any time 24x7