Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Manmohan K Badhwar
Dr. Manmohan K Badhwar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownstown Twp, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Badhwar is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Badhwar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Manmohan K Badhwar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Manmohan K Badhwar has the following 10 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Dr. Manmohan K Badhwar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
He told me to google my questions about my blood work. Had my appointment canceled the day before because " he felt like changing his schedule" I couldn't get back in to see him for two weeks then I was told to google my questions The nurses were very sweet and caring but the doctor himself was pretty much just a jerk. I will not be back to see him after two unpleasant expirences in his office.
Dr. Badhwar seems to be a somewhat caring and competent physician; however, his office staff is extremely poor. The office seems more interested in practicing profit rather than medicine! I have (most times) observed the staff socializing rather than acting in a business fashion. Additionally, they improperly schedule appointments and it's common for them to forget to call-in prescriptions. Trying to correct this after hours is nearly impossible. Reliability rating to me would be 30% out of 100%. I would not recommend them to another patient! I don't like the fact that a Physician Assistant does most of the work up, and the Dr. summarizes for only a short period, based on what the Assistant did. If medicine is to be practised this way... I think they should not report it as a "Doctor" visit and insurance should be charged less accordingly.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Badhwar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Manmohan K Badhwar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBadhwar Associates, 19135 Allen Rd Ste 106, Brownstown Twp, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manmohan K Badhwar, MD - Internal Medicine in Brownstown Twp, MI, in this video.
Dr. Manmohan K Badhwar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownstown Twp, MI.