Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Manmohan Gursahani
Manmohan Gursahani is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
Worse, if not the WORST excuse for a doctor ever. He walked in angry, cold and grumpy who didn't want to be bothered. Did not introduce himself to myself or my son, the patient. During a pause with his conversation with my son, I spoke to ask a question, he held his hand up, not even to turn an look at me and I was shut down in asking him anything until he's done. By that time, I was so enraged and was ready to walk out had we not needed answers for my son. In the end, we got NOTHING from this arrogant excuse for a human being. If you're looking for help, do not see him. He clearly needs to retire because you cab tell he either hates his job, of helping people. I didn't need him to be kind, which he wasn't, I just needed him to give me answers, which he didn't because he just couldn't be bothered. Horrible way to treat people asking for answers or help.
This doctor was very rude. Told me I wasn't special because I didn't want to do what he wanted me to do. The nerve saying that to a patient. I am in my 90's and was very insulted by his poor bedside manner and comments. Never looked me in the eyes or even said hello after I greeted him. Can't say whether he is a good doctor or not but I won't ever be going back to him. Gave him a "1" but deserves a "0".
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1211 W La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA
Manmohan Gursahani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.