Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manny Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 15
This Dr. did not order nor ask for any patient background on preexisting conditions. He refused to take an approach of caring to ask. If he had asked appropriate questions to why a medication was on my list than could have understood that an Adrenal Mass affects your nervous system one of my diagnosis, and I have a spinal cord injury. He never will know since he didn't ask. Beware this Dr. is lazy.
I am a male senior citizen. I phoned the office to make an appointment because for three mornings I was having difficulty urinating. I was given an appointment time for that very day. Before my appointment, the office staff called telling me the Dr. Hernandez said his office wasn't prepared to help me with this problem and I was to go to the Emergency Room. A primary care physician office that cannot do a prostate exam or a urinalysis? Seems the appropriate place to start considering my symptoms. And other physician offices in my past were set up for such simple, and very basic tests. I went to the Urgent Care. I received a urinalysis test and a prostate exam at the cost of $400 dollars. I reported this physician to the Florida State Board of Health and to my medicare insurance company.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
St Clares Hospital
Dr. Manny Hernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Primary Care of SW FL, 1261 Viscaya Pkwy, Cape Coral, FL
Dr. Manny Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.