Dr. Manny C Katsetos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manny C Katsetos?

Excellent care giver. Takes time and makes Superior recommendations.

Left Ventricle Hypetrophy

Compassionate and thorough. I visited Dr Katsetos for a second opinion and he took in account my lifestyle also discovered that I was given the wrong medicine for the condition.

Very Understanding and Knowledgeable. Dr. Manny has an excellent bedside manner.

Dr Katsetos is wonderful

Dr. Katsetos took his time to go over my results. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone I came into contact with was very nice. Great overall experience.

The Best Cardiologist In Ct

Dr. Katsetos is literally a life saver. He is warm, caring, compassionate & sensitive to all his patients. He saved my life twice, once outside his field of expertise, because he is so smart. He has a wonderful sense of humor & an even bigger sense of humility. He is the best cardiologist in the State of Connecticut, hands down.

Wait time is worth it

Dr. K. is fantastic. Just the type of doctor you want when you have no idea what is going on and it terrifies you. Turns out I was not having a heart attack or anything immediately serious but something I was taking (for another condition) was affecting my heart and he ran tests until he figured it out.Office staff are all friendly, helpful and professional. They're wonderful.Dr. K. and the others at Lexington Cardiology are all very busy. The wait time is totally worth it, but bring a book.

Great Guy

Dr. Ketsetos is the nicest most considedrate physician I've ever known. Not to mention the most compassionate as well. I had a heart attack a year and a half ago. He was on call at the hospital I went to and immediately diagnosed me and put a stent in my heart. He stayed with me almost the whole time in recovery. The follow up visits to his office have been no less than a joy! He continues to make me feel like more than just a patient but a person as well. Thanks Doc! I am forever grateful for saving my life and for your continued professionalism and concern!

excellent care

I went to see Dr. Katsetos for a reason other than cardio. After a complete examination and the proper testing, I was diagnosed with having "the silent heart attack". Thanks to Dr. Katsetos listening to my health concerns, I am now "beating" pefectly again.