Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manohar M Alloju
Dr. Manohar M Alloju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alloju is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center. Dr. Alloju has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Manohar M Alloju has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Manohar M Alloju has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Manohar M Alloju is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Wouldn't send my enemy to him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manohar M Alloju - Posted on March 22nd, 2017
More than a Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manohar M Alloju - Posted on February 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manohar M Alloju - Posted on December 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manohar M Alloju - Posted on January 20th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manohar M Alloju - Posted on September 19th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2017, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Alloju is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Christus Health System
Dr. Manohar M Alloju accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMANOHAR M ALLOJU MD, 12549 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX
Dr. Manohar M Alloju is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.