Dr. Manohar Shetty Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Manohar Shetty?

Patient for a lot of years and started at homestead

He has always listened to my thoughts and opinions. He made multiple extra trips into the office to get me my scripts written when he wasn't working that day to make sure I didn't have to miss taking meds. He was always polite and very understanding of i had to bring my young kids and he treated them so kind and talked and jokes with my kids. He was so kind to Actually ask about my kids, and family and would inquire about my problems mentioned months earlier without even opening a file. Last thing to say even though though there are many more great things to say, he is just amazing the way on one day notice be will address my needs. I am truly grateful to this kind coating fast and accurate doctor. I was squeased into this office by him when there were no openings by him due to another office not giving me new scripts due to missed therapy appointments when my dad passed away and at the time was severely depressed with being single and 3 young boys and at the time pregnant and devoted with losing my dad, who was my best friend ,role model helper and so so much more.

patient

Dr shetty is the best psych Dr IN pgh pa he was THE only person that could diagnose me and I totally respect HIM as MY Dr and he has been THE best one through out my whole disease control there is NOT one bad thing that I can say about HIM

Horrendous

Never again! He's absolutely rude and has no bedside manner. I will never, ever enter his office again. He treats his patients like they are complete morons.

Excellent

Excellent. Professional, listens, knowledgeable. not at all arrogant or on some ego trip like my past experience. wish i found him years back in the beginning. Hes personable, friendly and put me back on track.i would recommend him highly. A very kind person.

Care of patient

Dr. Shetty does not seem to care about his patients. He misdiagnosed me, and insists that I take medication that I do not need. He has written wrong prescriptions for me (type of medicine and dosage). When I try to correct him, he tells me I am wrong. I do not recommend him and am no longer seeing him. He needs to learn to show more compassion and caring for each patient, not treat them like they are an idiot. I highly recommend finding a doctor other than him. Also, his secretay and associates do not know how to do their jobs properly. I would go without meds before ever stepping into his office again.