Dr. Manoj Mithal Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Manoj Mithal?

Idiot

Dr. Mithal has terrible bedside manner, he's not prompt or organized, and spent five minutes with me "evaluating" my chronic pain and told me there is nothing wrong with me after nine years of misery. Do not see this doctor

No compassion

Dr Mithal does not listen to the complaints. He treat you like an addict and/or downplays your pain. It was a huge mistake to go to him. He won't order diagnostics. He is also not fluent in English which causes difficulty. 3 months in and I STILL don't have satisfactory pain relief...he actually decreased my meds then accused stress as causing my pain (not the bulging discs or burrs, or old compression fracture with fusion, or arthritis, nah)

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Manoj Mithal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Three Rivers, MI.