Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manoj K Mohata has 2 locations
645 N 12th St
Lemoyne, PA 17043
Book Online Now
Dr. Manoj K Mohata has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Manoj K Mohata has the following 12 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Manoj K Mohata is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Changed My Life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manoj K Mohata - Posted on March 7th, 2017
After 58 years of not knowing and having to live a life full of anxiety, anguish, pain and rejection, Dr Nayyar diagnosed my ADD/ADHD and prescribe a medication that, within weeks, significantly changed my life. Once I got over the anger of not having had this intervention much earlier in life, I have lived a peaceful, productive and contemplative life. Thank you, so very, very much, Dr. Nayyar.
17 Years Experience
University College Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 2001
Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Manoj K Mohata Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Manoj K Mohata's office for more information.
5115 E Trindle Rd Mechanicsburg, PA : (717) 273-8871
645 N 12th St Lemoyne, PA 17043
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manoj K Mohata is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mechanicsburg, PA.