Dr. Manoj J Monga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manoj J Monga?

I am so very grateful to this compassionate expert! Dr Monga took a great deal of time with me, reviewed all of my prior urologists reports, all my images/tests, and determined a plan to keep my kidney. He even called other doctors at CC during my appointment, to coordinate my care and surgery. I can not thank him enough. I work in healthcare and have never met such a kind physician and surgeon. He is known as a world-wide expert, researcher, and surgeon - yet I felt totally valued as a patient. I drove across a state to come see him and will do so as often as needed in the future. I will NEVER go to any other urologist. Thank you Dr Monga - from a forever grateful patient. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXPERT !

Wonderful Doctor...Highly Recommended

Dr. Monga is very personable and highly knowledgable. I highly recommend him. He listens to what I have to say, answers my questions, and explains his plans. He's also very down to earth.

Erectile Dysfunction

Dr. Manoj J Monga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.