Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Manoo Boonsiri
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, MI, with another office in Taylor, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Boonsiri is affiliated with Oakwood Southshore Medical Center, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri has the following 1 expertise
- Fainting (Syncope)
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Boonsiri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Wyandotte General Hospital
Oakwood Southshore MC
42 Years Experience
Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manoo Boonsiri, MD - Thoracic Surgery in Monroe, MI, in this video.
Dr. Manoo Boonsiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.