Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manoutcher Khalili
Dr. Manoutcher Khalili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Commerce, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Khalili is affiliated with Community Hospital Huntington Park, Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles, LP. He speaks English.
Dr. Manoutcher Khalili has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Khalili is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1972
Pacifica Hospital Of The Valley
Dr. Manoutcher Khalili accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Atlantic Medical Group, 5504 Whittier Blvd, Commerce, CA
Dr. Manoutcher Khalili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce, CA.