Dr. Mansoor Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mansoor Khan?

I have been with Dr. Khan for well over 5 years and just love the way he handles himself. He spends his time with you and yet you don't wait forever. He is very considerate and compassionate.

Excellent

Message from Mirza

I have known Dr Manzoor khan since 1999. He is a great doctor.

Horrible Nurse Experience

I will not go to nor will I refer anyone to experience Dr. Khan's horrible nurse (Carol). She is the rudest most uncaring and unprofessional person I have met in the medical practice. I tried to get an appointment for my daughter as was met with "I'm just too busy to talk to you and then I'm going to lunch", "Give me your # and I'll call you back". 2 1/2 hours later with no word from her I called back and was told "Oh yeah, well I'm still kind a busy but I was going to get around to calling", and then in the next beat "He's booked for a month anyway" " but you can see his associate". Forget I said. This woman has all the warmth of a rattlesnake. I wouldn't want my daughter to go there and even have to deal with this witch. Too bad for Dr. Khan who knows how many patients he's lost because of this Nurse (Carol)

Failed to send paperwork to the orthopedic specialist which he himself referred me to.Good and knowledgeable general practitioner with respected reputation around suburban Chicago hospitals. Good choice if you think you'll be in EG, Schaumburg, Hoffman area for your services.

error in diagnosis

Khan put untrue diagnosis in my record, refuses to change them, intimated I was a liar says it doesn't matter all while test results proved He IS WRONG AND WHILE HE ACTUALLY WAS LOOKING AT MY TEST RESULTS SHOWING HIM WRONG

Dr. Mansoor Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.