Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mansoor Mahmood
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Williamson, KY, with another office in Phelps, KY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahmood is affiliated with Tug Valley ARH Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I had to wait for 5 hours for my appoitment. When Dr Mahmood finally saw me I told him my right leg was hurting very bad and he told me I was alrigth I was only pill searching. I then went to the ER and they found 5 blood clots in my right leg. He wouldn't even check to find the problem. Had I not went to the ER I could have died.
Dr. Mahmood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Temple University Health System
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mansoor Mahmood in this video.
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Williamson, KY.