Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mansoor Qureshi FACC, BS, MD, MBBS
Dr. Mansoor Qureshi, FACC, BS, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and Canton, MI (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Mansoor Qureshi has 4 locations
5325 Elliott Dr
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
14555 Levan Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
1600 S Canton Center Rd
Canton, MI 48188
7575 Grand River Rd
Brighton, MI 48114
Book Online Now
Dr. Mansoor Qureshi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Mansoor Qureshi has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Mansoor Qureshi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
28 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Mansoor Qureshi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mansoor Qureshi's office for more information.
5325 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti, MI 48197
14555 Levan Rd Livonia, MI 48154
1600 S Canton Center Rd Canton, MI 48188
7575 Grand River Rd Brighton, MI 48114
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mansoor Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.