Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mansour Tamari has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 7
The overall experience was terrifying. I am shocked to see that this horrible malpractice is allowed. First, the doctor acted in a very unprofessional way. His matter was demeaning and he kept on emphasizing how he would rather be on vacation. The receptionists were another matter altogether. One of the receptionists tried to hoodwink me into paying a fee on which I emphatically refused. The other one was clueless and due to lack of authority followed the other one like a dog on a leash. There should be a sign on this place that says to steer clear. But unfortunately there isn't so take heed to my advice and avoid this place altogether.
This man laughs at you when you are sick. I have a chronic serious illness and every visit this man has laughed at me. He gets way too close to my face and laughs at me. I am extremely uncomfortable and stuck with him due to my insurance because he's the only doctor tied to my specialists whom I am happy with. Do not Go to this doctor. Its a waste of time and he's a shame to the medical community!! His license should be pulled! He's playing with people's lives and thinks its funny.
His receptionist is rude, referred me to a cardiologist that only takes peds, making me waste two weeks waiting for approval. I came in with a throat infection (which he diagnosed as tonsillitis, although I explained to him that I have chronic tonsillitis and they always get inflamed when I get sick, even with just a cold. I've never had these symptoms before, even with my worst case of tonsillitis), crying from pain, and the doctor was laughing at me, asking "why are you crying! it's normal!" He didn't run a strep test, and didn't even use gloves. He didn't talk to me, and said I had a fever and cough when I didn't! I told him my ear was hurting as well, and he cut me off in the middle of my sentence and briefly looked in them and prescribed drops. He didn't say anything! He didn't even ask my history or whether or not I was allergic to anything or taking any other medications. (WHICH I AM) He just wrote a general antibiotic and sent me away. He treated me like a sub-human and laughed when I complained of vomiting and terrible body aches. AWFUL DOCTOR. AWFUL.
Dr. Tamari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Mansour Tamari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Angels Medical Clinic, 9146 Sepulveda Blvd Ste B, North Hills, CA
Dr. Mansour Tamari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hills, CA.