Dr. Mansur Khan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mansur Khan?

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Dr Khan was exceptionally accommodating to me with various problems that I had. I was very impressed with him and would certainly recommend him.

save yourselves

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

This doctor is very condicending, and has no idea how to be on time whether its an office visit or for a procedure. My first appoi tment with him, I was the first of the day and he was still an hour late. Today, getting ready for my third procedure in six months with him, my appointment was at 9 his first was at 7am. He showed up after I checked in, still having his four appointments before me. After an hour and a half wait, I asked the staff and they told me he still had two more patients before me and it was going to be another hour and a half! That would put me noon for a 9 am appointment! I called his office after I walked out and they told me" we call him and notifiy him of the times, he just doesn't show up, we're sorry" that was his own staff!!! I don't care how good this guy was, his arrogance and his ego have ruined him. And this isn't even touching the way he talks down to you as a patient. I asked him a question one day and he went child on me, "I'm only a doctor, with years of med school what do I know, do whatever you want!" My last office appointment, they called to confirm two days prior. That's good, but they forgot to tell me they relocated their office a couple weeks prior! I wouldn't send my enemy to this guy and suggest you look a little further for yourselves.

Not recommend

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Doctor has no listening skills. He cuts me off several times while I was telling him what is bothering me. He didn't even bother do any exams on me. Staffs are not friendly, no smiling faces when greeting customers. Don't recommend this doctor.

Poorest level of respect from any physician EVER

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I've been trying to work with this doctor for about a year now. Had symptoms that I complained of for four months, then finally he sent me to have a gallbladder test. The results showed right away that it was the major (but not only) cause, so he sent me a friend of his, a very fine surgeon! Had it removed, but the symptoms had not all subsided. Tried to conduct a followup visit today, but after almost two hours of waiting, finally just decided it was not worth my time to deal with his distinct level of blatant disrespect. He wouldn't even speak with me directly the first two appointments, went through my husband. When my husband wasn't with me the third appt, he had to speak with me. He was obviously distressed by having to speak with a woman. I won't waste my time or money any longer. His staff are absolutely top-notch, and I will truly miss them!

Money grabbers

Posted on June 15th, 2013

Will not even consider you without health insurance, pompous idiots, reinforce my negative thoughts of our whole health system. Screw them.

RN

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr. Khan displays compassion and professionalism towards his patients. I have enjoyed working around him for several years.

would not recommend!!!

Posted on April 20th, 2012

border line rude. did not answer questions and concerns. he would answer my question with a question seemed very evasive and self protective

HE THINKS HE IS KING

Posted on March 16th, 2012

HE WANTED ME TO THANK HIM FOR COMING. THEN WHEN I REFUSED HE REFUSED TO OPERATE.

Office staff awesome- Dr. HORRIBLE!

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Let me sum this up quick. The staff was amazing! Thanks to them I left happy, but Dr. Khan is horrible! He was walking away before we could even ask a few questions, and even told me NOT to write anything down that he was saying, and it was in the paperwork (which it wasn't) I do not recommend him to anyone. He has very poor bedside manner, and that is very important to me. If it's not to you, have fun.

Dr. Khan

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Dr. Khan is a good doctor. He spends enough time with me to see what the problems are. The wait time in the office is excellent, no waiting. He is very professional. Would recommend him to my friends .

Excellent doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2010

Had an excellent treatment

Dr's Personality

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Dr. Khan is very straight forward and does not seldom ever joke around. He has a bland personality and not that good bedside manner. If you are looking for more friendly of a doctor then this is not the one.