Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Manuel T Amendo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Manuel T Amendo has the following 18 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Blood Clot
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Holter monitoring
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
Dr. Manuel T Amendo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manuel T Amendo - Posted on September 28th, 2012
I found Dr. Amendo to be very thorough. He even did another EKG because he couldn't read the one sent over from my internist as it was way too dark.He spent alot of time with me and time examining me.He did not rush me out of the office and did not run out himself.I found him to be very thorough. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manuel T Amendo - Posted on March 20th, 2011
Dr. Amendo spends exactly 15 minutes with you, the time Medicare allows. If you have more questions you must make another appt. If you call him to ask a question he never gets on the phone to talk to you. His assistant does. He constantly looks at his watch during the visit and gets up and starts walking out of the office when your time is up. His staff was unprofessional and rudse to my mother who is elderly. When your pracice is all about money and no longer about caring for patients, IT'S TIME TO RETIRE.
48 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Manuel T Amendo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
Locations & DirectionsPRINCETON PHO, 11 Centre Dr Ste B, Monroe Township, NJ
Dr. Manuel T Amendo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.